Wheaton Polypropylene Screw Cap with Polyethylene Liner - Size: 45-400
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- White polypropylene screw cap provides clear surface for writing on cap
- Foamed polyethylene liner provides good chemical resistance for acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, oils, household cosmetics and aqueous products
- Poor for hydrocarbon solvents
- Liner provides tight seal
- Wheaton Polypropylene Screw Cap With Foamed Polyethylene Liner. The one piece, three ply coextruded liner consisting of foamed and solid low density polyethylene (LDPE). The foam core is sandwiched with solid clear polyethylene (PE). General Purpose: Broad applications base. Chemical resistance-good for acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, oils, household cosmetics and aqueous products. Poor for hydrocarbon solvents. Liner provides tight seal.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.