Wheaton Polypropylene Screw Cap with Polyethylene Liner - Size: 63-400
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- White polypropylene screw cap provides clear surface for writing on cap
- PTFE faced foamed polyethylene liner offers excellent chemical resistance
- Polyethylene foam provides compressibility and sealing properties
- Good for high purity chemicals, strong acids, and solvents
- Excellent for environmental samples, pharmaceuticals and diagnostic reagents
- Wheaton Polypropylene Screw Cap with PTFEFaced Foamed Polyethylene Liner offers the excellent chemical resistance of PTFEwith the compressibility and sealing properties of polyethylene foam. Typical applications: analytical lab samples, high purity chemicals, strong acids, solvents. Excellent for environmental samples, pharmaceuticals and diagnostic reagents.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.