Wheaton Staining Dish with Glass Lid Case of 6
No reviews found
- Holds 8 single slides or 16 slides back-to-back
- Dish and lid manufactured from soda-lime glass that resists staining from Eosin or Hematoxylin
- Slots in side of dish hold slides in place
- Wheaton offers a variety of staining dishes and Coplin jars suitable for various histology staining. Routine staining is performed to give contrast to the tissue being examined, as without staining it is very difficult to see differences in cell morphology
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.