Wheaton Tenbroeck Style Tissue Grinder - 2ml
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hollow pestle can be packed with ice and mortar contains expanded reservoir and pouring lip for easy decanting
- Unit can be autoclaved / sterilized to prevent cross contamination between samples
- Components are interchangeably ground eliminating need to keep parts matched during cleaning
- Made from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass
- Ideal for grinding liver, intestine and heart tissue
- All glass Wheaton Tenbroeck Tissue Grinder?s hollow handle permits packing with ice and the unit also features an expanded reservoir and pouring lip. The clearance between pestle and tube is 0.09-0.16 mm. While this grinder is designed for hand operation, it can be slow-speed motor-driven by inserting a rubber stopper (size 00) and metal rod into pestle. Components are interchangeably ground eliminating need to keep parts matched during cleaning. This also allows for easier replacement of damaged parts. Manufactured from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass that conforms to USP Type I and ASTM E-438 Type I, Class A requirements.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.