Wheaton W985872 Polypropylene Conical 2mL CryoElite Cryogenic - 500Pk
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cap seal exceeds DOT and IATA regulations
- Bottom format allows unrestricted view of 2D bar code for scanning
- Made from low binding, cryogenic grade virgin polypropylene
- Certified RNase/DNase and Endotoxin-free
- Wheaton CryoELITE Freestanding Cryogenic Vials offer unrivaled cap seals that exceed DOT and IATA regulations, protecting samples during transport. d to be DNase/RNase and Endotoxin free, as well as d to be non-pyrogenic and sterile. Thanks to these measures, sample integrity is preserved. The vials have a Loctagon skirt that provides additional stability when in freestanding position, and will lock into the Benchmate Rack. Automated and manual systems can make use of the conical wells (the shape prevents spilling). Insert the optional 2D Data Matrix Bar Code insert for permanent traceability. Users can scan the bar code through the bottom of the vial, and the unrestricted view allows for convenient automated scanning. An absolute seal is achieved between the cap and vial thanks to the large degree of cap to vial surface contact, yet one hand can still be used to open the vials. Virgin, low-binding polypropylene makes up the caps and vials.
- Polypropylene Conical
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.