BG G41 Drawn Pinion Wire 14.5 Degree Pressure Angle - Brass
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system
- Pressure angle of 14.5 degrees for a higher contact ratio between gears, resulting in quieter operation than larger pressure angles
- Diametral pitch of 32 for applications where controlling changes in speed and direction of rotation with precision is more important than transferring torque
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
The Boston Gear brass drawn pinion wire spur gear with 14.5-degree pressure angle (PA) and a diametral pitch (DP) of 32 transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. It has a 14.5-degree pressure angle for a higher contact ratio between gears than larger pressure angles, resulting in quieter operation, and a 32-diametral pitch for applications for applications where controlling changes in speed and direction of rotation with precision is more important than transferring torque. This spur gear, which can mesh only with spur gears that have the same pressure angle and diametral pitch, is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. This Boston Gear drawn pinion wire spur gear is suitable for use in a variety of commercial and industrial applications, such as construction equipment, aeronautics, conveyors, and manufacturing equipment, among others.
Spur gears, the most common gear type, have a circular or cylindrical shape with teeth bordering the outer perimeter and are used for transmitting rotational torque and motion between parallel rotating shafts. A spur gear's pressure angle (PA), diametral pitch (also called DP or pitch), and its material are important factors to consider when purchasing. Gears come in several types for use in different power transmission configurations and for different applications, including bevel and miter gears (for rotating shafts perpendicular to each other), change gears (to increase or decrease torque and speed), helical gears (for high rates of rotational speed), internal gears (where one gear is nested inside the other), rack and pinion gears (for turning rotational motion into linear motion), and worm gears (for perpendicular shafts in tight spaces and quiet operation). Gears are suitable for use in the agriculture, automotive, construction, mining, and packaging industries, and can be found in a variety of machines, including bicycles, automobiles, and elevators, among others.
Boston Gear manufactures a variety of gear drives, variable speed drives, clutches, and the components that comprise these systems including sprockets and bearings. Their manufacturing designs, production, and inspection meet International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards for quality assurance. The company, founded in 1877, is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
- Part Number: G41
- UPC: 781711369227
- Bore Diameter: Unk inches
- Face Width: Unk inches
- Number of Teeth: 9
- EAN :0781711369227
- Outside Diameter : Unk inches
- Boston Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.