Boston Gear 12 Pitch 27 Teeth 20 Degree Pressure Angle Bevel Gear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 27 teeth for use with HL151Y-P mating bevel gear in 1.5:1 gear ratio applications
- Straight bevel 90 degree mesh transmits mechanical power between perpendicular shafts
- Pressure angle of 20 degrees for a lower contact ratio between gears, resulting in higher load capacity than smaller pressure angles
- Low carbon steel (0.2 percent carbon) for applications where the hardness and strength of higher levels of carbon are not needed to transmit torque and motion
- Case-hardened teeth for applications where hardness and strength are needed to transmit torque and motion
- Boston Gear HL151Y-G Bevel Gear, 1.5:1 Ratio, 0.750" Bore, 12 Pitch, 27 Teeth, 20 Degree Pressure Angle, Straight Bevel, Keyway, Steel with Case-Hardened Teeth
- Boston Gear
- Bevel Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.