Boston Gear 12 Pitch 27 Teeth 20 Degree Pressure Angle Bevel Gear
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 27 teeth for use with HL151Y-P mating bevel gear in 1.5:1 gear ratio applications
- Straight bevel 90 degree mesh transmits mechanical power between perpendicular shafts
- Pressure angle of 20 degrees for a lower contact ratio between gears, resulting in higher load capacity than smaller pressure angles
- Low carbon steel (0.2 percent carbon) for applications where the hardness and strength of higher levels of carbon are not needed to transmit torque and motion
- Case-hardened teeth for applications where hardness and strength are needed to transmit torque and motion
- Boston Gear HL151Y-G Bevel Gear, 1.5:1 Ratio, 0.750" Bore, 12 Pitch, 27 Teeth, 20 Degree Pressure Angle, Straight Bevel, Keyway, Steel with Case-Hardened Teeth
- Boston Gear
- Bevel Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.