Boston Gear 20
A true treasure hunter from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 32 teeth for use with HL149Y-P mating bevel gear in 2:1 gear ratio applications
- Straight bevel 90 degree mesh transmits mechanical power between perpendicular shafts
- Pressure angle of 20 degrees for a lower contact ratio between gears, resulting in higher load capacity than smaller pressure angles
- Low carbon steel (0.2 percent carbon) for applications where the hardness and strength of higher levels of carbon are not needed to transmit torque and motion
- Case-hardened teeth for applications where hardness and strength are needed to transmit torque and motion
- This Boston Gear HL149Y-G bevel gear has a straight bevel, a 16 diametral pitch, 32 case-hardened steel teeth, and a keyway to transmit torque between perpendicular shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. This bevel gear is intended for use with an HL149Y-P bevel pinion gear for applications requiring a 2:1 gear ratio. It has a keyway and setscrew for use with a 0.500" diameter keyed shaft (not included), is made of low carbon steel (0.2 percent carbon), and has case-hardened teeth for applications where hardness and strength are needed to transmit torque and motion. The 20 degree pressure angle provides a lower contact ratio between gears than a smaller pressure angle, resulting in higher load capacity. This gear is used only with its mating pinion gear because bevel gears can mesh only with gears that have the same pressure angle, spiral angle, and diametral pitch (that is, the number of teeth per inch). This Boston Gear bevel gear is suitable for us
- Bore Diameter: 0.500 inches
- Hub Diameter: 1.120 inches
- Hub Projection: 0.500 inches
- Pitch: 16;pitch
- Number of Teeth: 32
- Number of Items: 1
- Outside Diameter: 0.775 inches
- Boston Gear
- Car/ Truck Bevel Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.