Boston Gear 35
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 34 teeth for use with SS102-P mating bevel gear in 2:1 gear ratio applications
- Spiral bevel 90 degree mesh transmits mechanical power between perpendicular shafts
- Spiral angle of 35 degrees better suits this spiral bevel gear for higher speed and larger torque applications than straight bevel gears
- Low carbon steel (0.2 percent carbon) for applications where the hardness and strength of higher levels of carbon are not needed to transmit torque and motion
- Unhardened teeth for applications where hardness and strength are not needed to transmit torque and motio
- This Boston Gear SS102-G spiral bevel gear has a 10 diametral pitch, 34 steel teeth, and a 35 degree spiral angle to transmit torque between perpendicular shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. This bevel gear is intended for use with an SS102-P bevel pinion gear for applications requiring a 2:1 gear ratio. It has a 1.000" bore diameter, is made of low carbon steel (0.2 percent carbon), and has unhardened teeth for applications where hardness and strength are not needed to transmit torque and motion. The 20 degree pressure angle provides a lower contact ratio between gears than a smaller pressure angle, resulting in higher load capacity. The 35 degree spiral angle makes this spiral bevel gear better suited for higher speed and larger torque applications than straight bevel gears. This gear is used only with its mating pinion gear because bevel gears can mesh only with gears that have the same pressure angle, spiral angle, and diametral pitch (that is,
- Boston Gear
- Car/ Truck Spiral Bevel Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.