Boston Gear L157Y-G 60 Teeth & 20 Degree Pressure Angle Bevel Gear
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 60 teeth for use with L157Y-P mating bevel gear in 3:1 gear ratio applications
- Straight bevel 90 degree mesh transmits mechanical power between perpendicular shafts
- Pressure angle of 20 degrees for a lower contact ratio between gears, resulting in higher load capacity than smaller pressure angles
- Low carbon steel (0.2 percent carbon) for applications where the hardness and strength of higher levels of carbon are not needed to transmit torque and motion
- Unhardened teeth for applications where hardness and strength are not needed to transmit torque and motion
- This Boston Gear L157Y-G bevel gear has a 10 diametral pitch, 60 steel teeth, and a straight bevel to transmit torque between perpendicular shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. This bevel gear is intended for use with an L157Y-P bevel pinion gear for applications requiring a 3:1 gear ratio. It has a 1.000" bore diameter, is made of low carbon steel (0.2 percent carbon), and has unhardened teeth for applications where hardness and strength are not needed to transmit torque and motion.
- Boston Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.