Boston Gear L157Y-G 60 Teeth & 20 Degree Pressure Angle Bevel Gear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 60 teeth for use with L157Y-P mating bevel gear in 3:1 gear ratio applications
- Straight bevel 90 degree mesh transmits mechanical power between perpendicular shafts
- Pressure angle of 20 degrees for a lower contact ratio between gears, resulting in higher load capacity than smaller pressure angles
- Low carbon steel (0.2 percent carbon) for applications where the hardness and strength of higher levels of carbon are not needed to transmit torque and motion
- Unhardened teeth for applications where hardness and strength are not needed to transmit torque and motion
- This Boston Gear L157Y-G bevel gear has a 10 diametral pitch, 60 steel teeth, and a straight bevel to transmit torque between perpendicular shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. This bevel gear is intended for use with an L157Y-P bevel pinion gear for applications requiring a 3:1 gear ratio. It has a 1.000" bore diameter, is made of low carbon steel (0.2 percent carbon), and has unhardened teeth for applications where hardness and strength are not needed to transmit torque and motion.
- Boston Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.