Boston Gear Spur Gear 14.5 Pressure Angle Cast Iron 22 Teeth
No reviews found
- Transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system
- Pressure angle of 14.5 degrees for a higher contact ratio between gears, resulting in quieter operation than larger pressure angles
- Cast iron for compressive strength and resistance to wear
- Diametral pitch of 8 for applications where transferring torque is more important than controlling changes in speed and direction of rotation with precision
- The Boston Gear cast iron spur gear with 14.5-degree pressure angle (PA) and a diametral pitch (DP) of 8 transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. It has a 14.5-degree pressure angle for a higher contact ratio between gears than larger pressure angles, resulting in quieter operation, and a 8-diametral pitch for applications where transferring torque is more important than having precise control over motion, such as starting, stopping, and changing speed or rotational direction.
- Boston Gear
- Gear Spur
- Gear Spur
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.