Boston Gear Spur Gear 14.5 Pressure Angle Cast Iron 22 Teeth
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system
- Pressure angle of 14.5 degrees for a higher contact ratio between gears, resulting in quieter operation than larger pressure angles
- Cast iron for compressive strength and resistance to wear
- Diametral pitch of 8 for applications where transferring torque is more important than controlling changes in speed and direction of rotation with precision
- The Boston Gear cast iron spur gear with 14.5-degree pressure angle (PA) and a diametral pitch (DP) of 8 transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. It has a 14.5-degree pressure angle for a higher contact ratio between gears than larger pressure angles, resulting in quieter operation, and a 8-diametral pitch for applications where transferring torque is more important than having precise control over motion, such as starting, stopping, and changing speed or rotational direction.
- Boston Gear
- Gear Spur
- Gear Spur
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.