Boston Gear Spur Gear - 4 Pitch - 4.500" (NL16B)
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system
- Pressure angle of 14.5 degrees for a higher contact ratio between gears, resulting in quieter operation than larger pressure angles
- Diametral pitch of 4 for applications where transferring torque is more important than controlling changes in speed and direction of rotation with precision
- Low carbon steel (.2 percent carbon) for applications where the hardness and strength of higher levels of carbon are not needed to transmit torque and motion
- The Boston Gear low carbon steel spur gear with 14.5-degree pressure angle (PA) and a diametral pitch (DP) of 4 transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. It has a 14.5-degree pressure angle for a higher contact ratio between gears than larger pressure angles, resulting in quieter operation, and a 4-diametral pitch for applications where transferring torque is more important than having precise control over motion, such as starting, stopping, and changing speed or rotational direction. This spur gear, which can mesh only with spur gears that have the same pressure angle and diametral pitch, is made of low carbon steel (.2 percent carbon) for applications where the hardness and strength of higher levels of carbon are not needed to transmit torque and motion.
- Bore Diameter:1.125 inches
- Face Width:2.000 inches
- Hub Diameter:3.270 inches
- Hub Projection:0.880 inches
- Number of Teeth:16
- Outside Diameter:4.500 inches
- Material Type:Steel
- Boston Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.