Browning 2-5/16" Base To Center Height 2 Bolt Pillow Block Ball Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Two-bolt housing with ball bearing insert for a ready to mount installation
- Cast iron housing and steel bearing unit for carrying shafts with radial or radial and thrust loads
- Relubricatable solid one-piece housing pillow block for maximum strength and rigidity
- Non-expansion-type bearing with setscrew locking collar for secure attachment to guided shaft
- Contact and flinger seals to retain lubricant and protect against contamination
- The Browning VPS-300 series ball bearing pillow block has a cast-iron housing with two bolt holes, a setscrew lock, and a contact-and-flinger seal. The bearing housing is made of cast-iron and has ball bearing insert for a ready-to-mount installation, and its one-piece construction provides maximum strength and rigidity. The setscrew securely locks the collar and bearing onto the guided shaft. It is relubricatable, and its contact-and-flinger seal retains lubricant and protects against contamination. This non-expansion-type pillow block ball bearing allows the bearing to self-align and is suitable for use with air-handling equipment.Mounted bearings combine a bearing mounted inside a housing unit. The bearing housing replaces the need for a casting or weldment to position the bearing securely for reliable operation, and its design determines the type of insert bearing. Insert bearings use rolling elements (ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindled, or tapered) to maintain
- Material Type: Cast Iron
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Ball Bearing
- VPS-327 AH
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.