Browning 2 Bolt Eccentric Lock Normal-Duty Flange Unit (VF2E-219)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cast iron flanged housing for vibration damping and structural rigidity
- Normal-duty, double-sealed ball bearing insert for applications with moderate radial loads and thrust or combination loads
- Contact seals keep lubricant in and contaminants out and flingers provide extra sealing protection
- Eccentric locking collar for securing the bearing onto the shaft
- Grease fitting on the housing for reapplying lubricant
- This Browning VF2E series normal-duty flange unit has a cast iron housing with two bolt holes, contact and flinger seal, and eccentric lock. It is designed for mounting onto bearing surfaces perpendicular to the shaft axis. The housing has a semi-solid base to provide mounting stability and is made of cast iron for rigidity and vibration damping. The double-sealed, deep-groove radial ball bearing insert in the housing is made of 52100 chromium steel and is rated "normal duty" for applications with moderate radial loads and thrust or combination loads. For increased shaft support and holding power, the bearing has an extended inner ring and a zone-hardened inner race. A rivet on the outer ring prevents rotation of the ring in the housing, reducing heat buildup and prolonging the bearing life. This self-aligning bearing has a convex sphered outer surface that compensates for misalignments, and honed races for quiet operation. Nitrile rubber contact seals on both sides of the bearing reta
- Material Type: Cast Iron
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Bore Diameter: 1-3/16 inches
- Flange Center to Center Length: 4-19/32 inches
- Overall Length: 5-9/16 inches
- Number of Items: 1
- Flange Unit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.