Browning Medium-Duty Flange Unit 4 Bolt Setscrew Lock (VF4S-319)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ball Bearing
- Compatible Equipment Type
- Screw Machine
- Cast iron flanged housing with four bolt holes provides vibration damping and structural rigidity
- Medium-duty, double-sealed ball bearing supports high radial loads and combination loads
- Contact seals help retain lubricant and prevent contamination and flingers provide extra sealing protection
- Set screw lock for a three-point contact hold on the shaft
- Grease fitting on the housing for reapplying lubricant
- This Browning VF4S series medium-duty flange unit with a four-bolt cast iron housing, set screw lock, and contact and flinger seals supports shafts positioned perpendicular to the mounting surface. The housing has a semi-solid base to provide mounting stability and is made of cast iron for rigidity and vibration damping. The double-sealed, deep-groove radial ball bearing insert in the housing is made of 52100 chromium steel and is rated medium duty for applications with high radial loads and combination radial and thrust loads. For increased shaft support and holding power, the bearing has an extended inner ring and a zone-hardened inner race. A rivet on the outer ring prevents rotation of the ring in the housing, reducing heat buildup and prolonging the bearing life. This self-aligning bearing has a spherical outer surface that compensates for misalignment errors, and honed races for quiet operation. Nitrile rubber contact seals on both sides of the bearing help retain lubricant applied at manufacture and prevent contamination. For added protection, black-oxide treated flingers on the inner ring deflect contaminants away from the seals. The bearing locks onto the shaft with two set screws spaced 120 degrees apart for a three-point contact hold. This lock type minimizes ring distortion and vibration and is suitable for low- to moderate-speed applications where the shaft rotates in a single or reversing direction. This bearing unit has a grease fitting on the housing outer surface for reapplying lubricant, and operates at temperatures ranging from -20 to +200 degrees F. This flanged bearing unit is suitable for use in industrial and commercial applications including conveyors, fans and blowers, construction machinery, and processing equipment, among others.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.