Browning VF4E-220S 4 Bolt Normal-Duty Flange Unit Eccentric Lock
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- It is designed for mounting onto bearing surfaces perpendicular to the shaft axis.
- A rivet on the outer ring prevents rotation of the ring in the housing, reducing heat buildup and prolonging the bearing life.
- A setscrew further secures the bearing.
- This Browning VF4E series normal-duty flange unit has a cast iron housing with four bolt holes, contact and flinger seal, and eccentric lock. It is designed for mounting onto bearing surfaces perpendicular to the shaft axis. The housing has a semi-solid base to provide mounting stability and is made of cast iron for rigidity and vibration damping. The double-sealed, deep-groove radial ball bearing insert in the housing is made of 52100 chromium steel and is rated "normal duty" for applications with moderate radial loads and thrust or combination loads. For increased shaft support and holding power, the bearing has an extended inner ring and a zone-hardened inner race. A rivet on the outer ring prevents rotation of the ring in the housing, reducing heat buildup and prolonging the bearing life.
- Eccentric Lock
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.