Bunting Bearings CBM016020025 Sleeve Bearings Cast Bronze C93200 16 mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Precision machined on all surfaces for smooth running and ease of installation
- Large working temperature range, - 40 F to 500 F
- High load carrying capacity up to 4000 Psi
- Forged steel HD wheel with a tapered roller bearing
- 4-1/2" x 6" Slotted to 4-1/8" x 6-1/8" bolt hole spacing for 1/2" diameter bolt
- Load and thrust are accommodated by patented kingpinless design, the sealed raceway is standard
- Laguna blue paint finish
- Bunting cast bronze bearings are machined from continuous cast C93200 (SAE 660) bronze for superior quality and performance. The continuous casting process assures a uniform bronze structure throughout the bearing, free from porosity and hard particle inclusions commonly found in other cast processes. Our standard bearing line features over 900 sizes, these standards provide off-the-shelf economy for most applications and may be easily resized, oil grooved or graphited to meet special requirements.
- Bunting Bearings
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.