Century Cast Bronze SAE660 Sleeve Bearings / Bushings (CB-3038-42)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Ball Bearing
- Standard stock products
- SAE 660 / CA 932-copper 83%, tin 7%, lead 7%, zinc 3%
- Longer length bar up to 105" available on made-to-order basis
- Non-porous, highly dense grain structure for long life
- Offers good hardness, strength and wear resistance; excellent anti-frictional characteristics
- Tensile strength of 44,000 psi, yield strength of 27,000 psi and brinell hardness of 72
- Ideal for heavy loads at moderate speeds or light loads at high speeds - max Pv 75,000, P-Load 3,000, V-SFM-750
- Effective in temperature range of -40 F to + 450 F
- Products made with excess material to finish to stated nominal dimensions
- Common mfg. specs: ASTM B505, QOC-390B Type III B144-52-3B
- RoHS - exempt under annex to directive (2005/717/RC) 9b
- REACH, DFARS compliant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.