FAG 2209K-2RS-TV-C3 Replacement Self Aligning Bearing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Self-aligning bearing for applications subject to shaft deflections or misalignments between the shaft and housing
- Tapered bore with 1:12 taper for compensating for a flexing shaft or fitting to a tapered shaft
- Contact seals on both sides of the bearing keeps lubricant in and contaminants out
- Glass fiber reinforced polyamide 66 plastic cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- C3 radial internal clearance is larger than normal allowing for thermal expansion
- This FAG double-row self-aligning ball bearing is double-sealed, and has a tapered bore, polyamide/nylon cage, and C3 clearance rating. It is suitable for applications supporting moderate radial loads and moderate to low thrust loads. This bearing has concave sphered housing rings to compensate for static angular misalignments between the shaft and housing in applications subject to shaft deflections or mounting errors. Because this bearing type has the lowest operational friction of all rolling bearings, it runs cool at high speeds. This bearing is made of low-alloy, through-hardened chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads. The bearing has a tapered bore with a standard 1:12 taper to compensate for shaft deflection or to mount on a tapered shaft using an interference fit. Contact seals on both sides of the bearing keep out contaminants such as dirt and grime and hold in lubricant applied at manufacturing that lasts the lifetime of the bearing. This
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.