FAG 40mm-ID 80mm-OD 18mm-Width 8500rpm Deep Groove Steel Cage Ball Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Deep groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads
- "Light" bearing design for use in limited space applications or for average loads
- C3 radial clearance allows thermal expansion for continuous operating temperatures up to 120 degrees C/248 degrees F
- Sheet steel cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Metal shields on both sides of the bearing keep the lubricant in and contaminants out
- This FAG Light 6200 Series single row deep groove ball bearing with a sheet steel cage supports radial loads and axial loads in both directions. It is also suitable for high speed applications. This bearing has a C3 radial internal clearance designation to indicate that the radial slack between the inner and outer rings is greater than the standard CN (normal) clearance. It allows for thermal expansion as the bearing supports radial loads and the balls, operating in the deep raceway geometry, reduce rotational friction. This bearing is rated "Light," making it applicable for average radial loads and light axial loads where space is tight and shaft diameters are relatively large. It can be used to a maximum operating temperature of 120 degrees C/248 degrees F. The inner and outer rings and balls are made of a low-alloy, through-hardened chromium steel for durability, heat tolerance, and resistance to deformity under heavy loads, and the sheet steel cage prevents the balls from coming in
- Material Type: Steel
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Bore Diameter: 40 mm
- Outside Diameter: 80 mm
- Overall Width: 18 mm
- Max Rotational Speed: 10000 RPM
- Static Load Capacity: 6900 pounds
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 4270 pounds
- Ball Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.