FAG 45mm ID Adapter Sleeve for Locating Rolling Element Bearing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Adapter sleeve for locating rolling element bearings with tapered bores on cylindrical shafts
- Works with FAG ball and roller bearings
- Carbon steel for strength and resistance to wear
- This FAG adapter sleeve is used to locate rolling element bearings with tapered bores on smooth or stepped cylindrical shafts, and is used with FAG ball and roller bearings. It is made of carbon steel for strength and resistance to wear, and the locking nut allows the bearing to be positioned at any location on a smooth shaft. The adapter sleeve meets Deutsches Institut f
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Bore Diameter: 45 mm
- FAG Bearings
- Adapter Sleeve Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.