FAG AN32 Locknut Right Hand - 8 Threads per Inch
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Locks bearings onto shafts or adapter sleeves so that bearings stay in place
- Four evenly spaced slots on circumference for hook or striking-face wrenches to tighten locknut into place
- Steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads
- Right-handed with 12 threads per inch
- Dimensions and material conform to DIN 981 and ISO 2 982-2 for quality assurance
- The FAG AN series right-hand locknut locks bearings onto shafts or adapter sleeves so that bearings stay in place. It is a right-handed locknut with 12 threads per inch and is made of steel for durability and resistance to deformity. The locknut provides four evenly spaced slots on its circumference for use with hook or striking-face wrenches when tightening into place. The dimensions and materials of the locknut conform to Deutsches Institut f
- FAG Bearings
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.