FAG Angular Contact Ball Bearing Single Row Open Angle - Size: 40mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Axially asymmetric races with a 40 degree contact angle to support both axial and radial loads
- CN (normal) radial internal clearance for applications that do not involve thermal expansion or atypical precision
- Polyamide/nylon cage evenly spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise
- Open bearing for lubrication in place and for use in applications with little exposure to dirt, grime, debris, and other contaminants
- The FAG single-row, open, angular contact bearing has asymmetric races with a 40-degree contact angle to support both axial and radial loads. It has a CN (normal) radial internal clearance for applications that do not involve thermal expansion, and its polyamide/nylon cage evenly spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise. It has an open configuration for lubrication in place and applications involving negligible exposure to dirt, grime, debris, and other contaminants. This angular contact ball bearing is suitable for use in applications that involve combined radial and axial loads, and a need for high running accuracy and stiffness at high rotational speeds. These applications include clutches, drives, gearboxes, compressors, pumps, turbines, and printing and textile machines, among others.
- FAG Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.