FAG Bearings 108TV 36000rpm 125lbf Double Row Self-Aligning Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Self-aligning bearing for applications subject to shaft deflections or misalignments between the shaft and housing
- Straight bore for fitting on a conventional cylindrical shaft
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
- Glass fiber reinforced polyamide 66 plastic cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Normal radial internal clearance for applications where thermal expansion is not a factor
- This FAG double-row self-aligning ball bearing is an open bearing, and has a cylindrical bore, polyamide/nylon cage, and normal clearance rating. It is suitable for applications supporting moderate radial loads and moderate to low thrust loads. This bearing has concave sphered housing rings to compensate for static angular misalignments between the shaft and housing in applications subject to shaft deflections or mounting errors. Because this bearing type has the lowest operational friction of all rolling bearings, it runs cool at high speeds. This bearing is made of low-alloy, through-hardened chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads. The bearing has a straight bore for fitting on a conventional cylindrical shaft. Its open design facilitates lubricating the bearing in place and dissipating heat. This bearing has an injection-molded snap-type cage made of glass fiber reinforced polyamide 66 to prevent the balls from coming into contact with each other
- Static Load Capacity: 125 pounds
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 600 pounds
- Max Rotational Speed: 36000 RPM
- Outside Diameter: 22 mm
- Bore Diameter: 8 mm
- Overall Width: 7 mm
- FAG Bearings
- Self-Aligning Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.