FAG Bearings Double Row Angular Contact Ball Bearings (3206-BD-2Z-TVH)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Lower noise levels due to higher ball quality
- Lower friction leads to reduced heat generation
- Innovative seal HRS is in axial contact
- Higher cost-effectiveness
- Sealed bearings are greased with a high quality grease
- Operating temperature up to +200
- FAG Double Row Angular Contact Ball Bearings are units with solid inner and outer rings and ball and cage assemblies with polyamide, sheet steel or brass cages. They correspond in design to single row angular contact ball bearings in pairs in an O arrangement but give a narrower design than these. They differ in the size of their contact angle and the design of the bearing rings. The bearings are available in open and sealed versions. Due to the production technology used, open bearings can still have turned recesses on the outer ring for seals or shields. Sealed bearings are maintenance-free and, as a result, allow particularly economical bearing arrangements.
- FAG Bearings
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.