FAG Bearings Spherical Roller Straight Bore Brass Clearance Static Load
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Double row spherical roller bearing for applications that support radial and oscillating axial loads
- C3 radial clearance allows thermal expansion for continuous operating temperatures up to 200 degrees C/392 degrees F
- Straight bore for fitting to a conventional cylindrical shaft
- Roller-guided brass cage evenly spaces rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Open design, circumferential groove and three lubrication holes in the outer ring allow for lubrication in place
- This FAG double row spherical roller bearing with a brass cage is suitable for applications that support radial and oscillating axial loads It has a C3 radial internal clearance designation to indicate that the radial slack between the inner and outer rings is greater than the standard CN (normal) clearance This clearance allows for thermal expansion as the bearing supports radial loads, provides latitude for self-realignment, and compensates for static and dynamic alignment errors The bearing's two rows of symmetrically arranged barrel rollers, which are oriented on a concave raceway, are designed to support axial loads in either direction, including those with restricted diameter tolerances (as with an oscillating shaker conveyor) This bearing is rated "Light," making it applicable for use for average loads or where space is tight, it has a larger roller set than standard rollers for additional durability, and it can be used to a maximum operating temperature of 200 degrees C/392 deg
- FAG Bearings
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.