FAG Double Row & Double Shielded Ball Bearing - 40mm ID & 80mm OD
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Double-row angular contact ball bearing for limited-space applications supporting radial loads, bidirectional thrust loads, and combined loads
- Ball contact angle of 30 degrees relative to the inner and outer raceways increases thrust load capacity
- Gap seals on both sides of the bearing keep lubricant in and contaminants out
- Glass fiber reinforced polyamide 66 plastic cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- P6 precision rating for high accuracy, high rotational speeds, and increased operating efficiency
- This FAG X-Life 32 BD series double-row angular contact ball bearing has gap seals, a 30-degree contact angle, a polyamide/nylon cage, a normal clearance rating, and a P6 precision rating. It supports radial loads, thrust loads in both directions, and combined loads, and occupies less axial space than a pair of single-row angular contact ball bearings mounted together. Because the two rows of rolling elements are mounted back-to-back, the bearing arrangement is relatively rigid and can accommodate tilting moments. The 32 BD series does not have filling slots and has a smaller cross section than the 33 BD series, making it suitable for smaller spaces, lighter loads, and higher speeds. This bearing is made of low-alloy, through-hardened chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads. FAG X-life bearings are manufactured under FAG's improved engineering processes, resulting in a rating life that is more than double that of the standard FAG angular contact ball
- FAG Bearings
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.