FAG NJ308E-TVP2-C3 Cylindrical Roller Bearing C3 Clearance
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Single row cylindrical roller bearing for applications that support high radial loads
- C3 radial clearance allows thermal expansion for continuous operating temperatures up to 120 degrees C/248 degrees F
- Semi-locating bearing (two ribs on the outer ring, one rib on the inner ring) for supporting axial forces in one direction
- Polyamide cage is lightweight and produces less noise and vibrations than brass cages
- Removable inner ring in open bearing allows for lubrication in place
- Single Row, Straight Bore, Removable Inner Ring, Flanged, High Capacity, Polyamide/Nylon Cage,
- This FAG single row cylindrical roller bearing with a glass fiber reinforced polyamide cage and removable inner ring is suitable for applications that support high radial loads It has a C3 radial internal clearance designation to indicate that the radial slack between the inner and outer rings is greater than CN (normal) and the press fit inner and outer rings can withstand a large temperature differential This clearance allows for thermal expansion as the bearing supports radial loads and its cylindrical rollers reduce rotational friction This cylindrical roller bearing can support heavier loads than bearings with comparable-sized ball bearings because the cylindrical shape of the rollers provides more surface area for distributing the load, and it also has a larger roller set than the standard roller design This cylindrical roller bearing can be used to a maximum operating temperature of 120 degrees C/248 degrees F The inner and outer rings and cylindrical rollers are made of a low-a
- FAG Bearings
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.