FAG Spherical Roller Bearing (22206E1-C3)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Roller Bearing
- Compatible Equipment Type
- E1 Series two row spherical roller bearing with oversize rollers and maximum misalignment adjustment for applications that support high radial and oscillating axial loads
- Pressed steel cage has high wear resistance and spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise
- P5 precision on rings and hardened inner ring
- C3 radial clearance is larger than normal for applications where impact loads and vibration are severe, or thermal expansion is a factor
- Straight bore fits conventional cylindrical shafts
- This FAG E1 Series spherical roller bearing has a steel cage, a C3 radial clearance, an outer ring with lubrication groove and 3 oil holes, and a straight bore suitable for applications that support high radial and oscillating axial loads, such as in a wind turbine. Its rollers, cage, and rings conform to Deutsches Institut fr Normung (DIN) P5 precision standard for performance within a narrow range of variation. The inner ring is hardened and the pressed steel cage has high wear resistance and spaces the oversize rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise. Its C3 radial clearance is larger than normal for applications where impact loads and vibration are severe, or thermal expansion is a factor. The bearing's straight bore fits conventional cylindrical shafts. This bearing has two rows of symmetrically arranged rollers oriented on a concave raceway, which allow self-realignment and compensate for static and dynamic alignment errors. The bearing has a maximum operating temperature of 392 degrees F. This roller bearing is intended for interchangeability and meets DIN standards for parts numbering, bearing dimensions, load ratings, tolerances, and clearances. It meets International Standards Organization (ISO) standards for hardening of bearing rollers and rings. This spherical roller bearing is suitable for use in material handling equipment, electric generators, and machine tools.
- FAG Bearings
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.