FAG Steel Cage 60mm ID 110mm OD 28mm W Spherical Roller Bearing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- E1 Series two row spherical roller bearing with oversize rollers and maximum misalignment adjustment for applications that support high radial and oscillating axial loads
- Pressed steel cage has high wear resistance and spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise
- P5 precision on rings and hardened inner ring
- C3 radial clearance is larger than normal for applications where impact loads and vibration are severe, or thermal expansion is a factor
- Straight bore fits conventional cylindrical shafts
- This FAG E1 Series spherical roller bearing has a steel cage, a C3 radial clearance, an outer ring with lubrication groove and 3 oil holes, and a straight bore suitable for applications that support high radial and oscillating axial loads, such as in a wind turbine. Its rollers, cage, and rings conform to Deutsches Institut f
- Bore Diameter: 60 mm
- Outside Diameter: 110 mm
- Overall Width: 28 mm
- Max Rotational Speed: 7500 RPM
- Static Load Capacity: 37319 pounds
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 38218 pounds
- Roller Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.