FAG Tapered Roller Bearing Cone and Cup Set - 28.25mm Width (30216-A)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Roller Bearing
- Cone (inner ring assembly) and cup (outer ring) combine to form a complete single tapered roller bearing
- Supports high radial loads and axial loads in one direction between a rotating and non-rotating member
- Operating temperatures range from -30 to 120 degrees C (-22 to 250 degrees F)
- Sheet steel cage evenly spaces rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
This FAG single cone and cup set with a sheet steel cage is a complete single tapered roller bearing suitable for applications that support high radial and axial loads in one direction. Complete single tapered roller bearing assemblies are generally mounted in opposing pairs on a shaft to evenly distribute loads. This bearing remains stable under temperatures ranging from -30 to 120 degrees C (-22 to 250 degrees F). The sheet steel cage prevents the rollers from coming into contact with each other during use, reducing friction, vibration, and noise. As part of a separable tapered roller bearing unit, this single cone and cup set has an open design that allows for lubrication and accurate adjustments. It meets the requirements for main dimensions as defined in Standard 355 of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Standard 720 of the Deutsches Institut f r Normung (DIN). This tapered roller bearing is for use in high-load, moderate-speed applications that include automotive axle systems and conveyor systems in heavy duty industries such as mining, construction and agriculture, among others.
Rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types: ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. All rolling bearings are open, shielded, or sealed. Sealed bearings are lubricated with oil or grease in the bearing factory, while open and shielded bearings are meant to be lubricated in place, with periodic reapplication of lubrication, based on use. The shield protects the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris that may be introduced and could reduce the ball bearing speed and lifespan. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.
FAG manufactures a variety of bearings that meet International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Deutsches Institut f r Normung (DIN) standards for quality assurance. Founded in 1883, FAG is based in Schweinfurt, Germany.
- Brand Name FAG Bearings
- Part Number 30216-A
- UPC 751570021482
- Material Type Steel
- System of Measurement Metric
- Bore Diameter 80 mm
- Outside Diameter 140 mm
- Overall Width 28.25 mm
- EAN 0751570021482
- Item Weight 3.75 pounds
- Number of Items 1
- Tolerance Held Standard Tolerance
- UNSPSC Code 31171505
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.