Hub City 1-7/8" Bore 2.51" Length 1-7/8 Pillow Eccentric Locking Collar
No reviews found
- Two-bolt housing with ball bearing insert for a ready-to-mount installation
- Single-row deep groove ball bearing insert accommodates misalignments between the shaft and the housing
- Cast iron housing and steel bearing unit for carrying shafts with radial or radial and thrust loads
- Eccentric locking collar for secure attachment to shaft
- Nitrile rubber seals on both sides of the bearing keep lubricant in and contaminants out
- This Hub City PB220UR series pillow block has a cast iron housing with a low shaft height and two bolt holes and an eccentric locking collar for applications where the direction of rotation is constant. The cast iron housing is rigid and dampens vibration and its two bolt holes provide mounting stability. An eccentric collar extends from the bearing inside ring to lock the collar and bearing onto the shaft. The steel single-row, deep groove ball bearing insert is self-aligning and accommodates misalignments between the shaft and the housing. A pressed steel cage spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise. Nitrile rubber seals with steel guards on both sides of the bearing protect against contaminants and retain lubricant applied at manufacture and the bearing housing has a grease fitting for reapplying lubricant. Flanged bearing units are suitable for use in industrial and commercial applications including conveyors, fans
- Hub City
- Eccentric Locking Collar
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.