INA Closed Type Steel Self Aligning Linear Ball Bearing (KX24PP)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Closed type ball bushing for use in linear motion applications where shaft support clearance is not a factor
- High-carbon chromium steel bushing case for strength and rigidity
- Plastic retainer plate for accurate ball guidance and low noise
- Recirculating balls inside the ball bushing for smooth running
- Contact seals to retain lubricant and protect against contamination
- This linear motion closed type ball bushing is sealed at both ends and is suitable for use in a mounted slide unit to carry components in precision linear motion applications, such as in printing machines and computer numerical control (CNC) equipment. This ball bushing insert is used where shaft support clearance is not a factor and it compensates for misalignment caused by tolerance defects and mounting errors. The linear motion ball bushing has a high-carbon chromium steel case for strength and rigidity, a plastic retainer plate for accurate ball guidance and low noise, multiple rows of recirculating balls guided by the retainer plate for smooth running, contact seals at each end to retain lubricant and protect against contamination, and a maximum operating temperature of 80 degrees Celsius/176 degrees Fahrenheit. As part of a linear motion system, this ball bushing can carry a load accurately along a straight line and is suitable for use in applications, such as measuring systems,
- Material Type: Steel
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Bore Diameter: 1-1/2 inches
- Outside Diameter: 2-3/8 inches
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 2090 pounds
- Manufacturer Series Number: MAX3
- Linear Ball Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.