INA Cylindrical Thrust Bearing Single Direction Medium Cross Section (RT606)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Cylindrical Thrust
- Suitable for axial loads in one direction
- Standard cage has low axial section height, high load carrying capacity, and is guided as standard on the shaft, reducing friction, vibration, and noise
- Medium cross-section construction suitable for drives where space and weight limitations are not factors
- Open configuration allows for lubrication in place
- Imperial unit measurements for industry consistency
This INA cylindrical roller thrust bearing, single direction, with a standard cage and medium cross section is suitable for applications that support axial loads in one direction. The standard cage has low axial section height, high load carrying capacity, and is guided as standard on the shaft, reducing friction, vibration, and noise. This bearing has a medium cross-section for drives where space and weight limitations are not factors. It has an open-end design, allowing lubrication to be applied in place and uses imperial unit measurements for industry consistency and interchangeability. Cylindrical roller thrust bearings are used in applications where high axial loads are present, such as automotive transmissions, material handling equipment, and lifting mechanisms, among others.
Roller or rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction. They are usually composed of two rings, rolling bodies (such as bearings or cylinders), and a cage to house the parts. Cylindrical roller thrust bearings are suitable for applications that are required to support heavy axial loads and are used when thrust ball bearings or thrust needle bearings have insufficient load-carrying capacity. They are not suitable for transmitting radial loads. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, automotive transmission, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.
INA manufactures rolling bearings, plain bearings and linear systems for the automotive industry. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) TS 16949 and 9001 standards for quality assurance.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.