INA NKI45/25 Needle Roller Bearing - 45mm ID - 62mm OD - 25mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Roller Bearing
- Radial needle roller bearing for applications with high dynamic and static loads
- Inner ring provides a hardened and ground raceway
- Steel cage guides and evenly spaces rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel rollers for heat tolerance and durability under heavy loads
- Lubrication groove and oil hole for applying lubrication in place
This INA radial needle roller bearing has an inner ring and a steel cage and is suitable for applications with high dynamic and static loads. The inner ring provides a hardened and ground roller raceway for applications in which the shaft cannot be used as a raceway. The steel cage provides guidance and even spacing of the rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise when operated at high speeds. The bearing can be used at temperatures from -4 to 248 degrees F (-20 to 120 degrees C). The needle rollers are made of through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel for durability and heat tolerance, and the outer ring has a lubrication groove and an oil hole for applying lubrication in place. This radial needle roller bearing is factory lubricated with lithium complex soap grease, and is used in various applications, such as automotive and truck transmissions, agricultural and construction equipment, pumps and compressors, and two-cycle engines, among others.
Roller bearings use rolling elements to maintain a separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types: ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. Roller bearings can be open on both ends (a shaft can pass through) or open on one end and closed on the other. An open end can be sealed or shielded to protect the bearing from solid contaminants and moisture that could reduce its lifespan. If an end is sealed, the sealing component is an elastomer lip that contacts the shaft. If it is shielded, the shielding is a non-contact lip, usually made of metal. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.
INA manufactures bearings for automotive and industrial applications. The company is part of the Schaeffler Group, founded in 1946 in Herzogenaurach, Germany, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9001:2008 and TS 16949:2009 for quality assurance.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.