INA Single Direction Light Cross Section 7/8"ID Cylindrical Thrust Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Suitable for axial loads in one direction
- Standard cage has low axial section height, high load carrying capacity, and is guided as standard on the shaft, reducing friction, vibration, and noise
- Light cross-section construction suitable for drives where space and weight must be conserved
- Open configuration allows for lubrication in place
- Imperial unit measurements for industry consistency
- This INA cylindrical roller thrust bearing, single direction, with a standard cage and light cross section is suitable for applications that support axial loads in one direction. The standard cage has low axial section height, high load carrying capacity, and is guided as standard on the shaft, reducing friction, vibration, and noise. This bearing has a light cross-section for drives where space and weight must be conserved. It has an open-end design, allowing lubrication to be applied in place and uses imperial unit measurements for industry consistency and interchangeability. Cylindrical roller thrust bearings are used in applications where high axial loads are present, such as automotive transmissions, material handling equipment, and lifting mechanisms, among others. Roller or rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction. They are usually composed of two rings, rolling bodies (such as bearings or cylinders), and
- Bore Diameter: 7/8 inches
- Outside Diameter: 1.8440 inches
- Overall Width: 5/8 inches
- Max Rotational Speed: 5500 RPM
- Static Load Capacity: 15000 pounds
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 7600 pounds
- Material Type: Standard
- Cylindrical Thrust Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.