Koyo 1-3/4" ID 2-5/16" OD 1-1/4" W Needle Roller Bearing (HJTT-283720)
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Heavy duty radial needle roller bearing for applications with high dynamic and static loads
- High load-carrying capacity with a reduced cross-section for use in restricted spaces
- Steel cage guides and evenly spaces rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Thick, one-piece outer ring with flanges provides axial guidance for cage and rollers
- Lip contact seals on both ends to help retain lubricants and exclude contaminants
- This Koyo heavy duty radial needle roller bearing has a steel cage and seals on both ends, and is suitable for applications with high dynamic and static loads. It has a reduced cross-section (without an inner ring) for use in restricted mounting spaces, and the thick, one-piece outer ring has integral end flanges to provide axial guidance for the cage and rollers. The cage provides guidance and even spacing of the rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise when operated at high speeds, and it is made of hardened steel for greater strength, rigidity, and heat resistance than nylon cages. The outer ring has a lubrication groove and an oil hole for applying lubrication in place, and there are lip contact seals at both ends to help retain lubricants and exclude dirt and moisture. The needle rollers are made of through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel for durability and heat tolerance, and have contoured ends to optimize the distribution of contact stress. The bearing is factory
- Material Type: Steel
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Bore Diameter: 1-3/4 inches
- Needle Roller Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.