Koyo Needle Roller Bearing Inner Ring with Mounting Chamfers
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Inner ring to provide a hardened and ground raceway for a needle roller bearing
- Use with Koyo Torrington metric series caged needle roller bearings (sold separately)
- Mounting chamfers assist in bearing installation
- This Koyo inner ring with mounting chamfers serves as an inner roller raceway in applications where the shaft cannot be used as a raceway, and is used with Koyo metric series caged needle roller bearings. It is made of hardened and ground steel, and has mounting chamfers to assist in bearing installation. This Koyo inner ring is an accessory for use with Koyo metric series needle roller bearings, which are used in various applications, such as automotive and truck transmissions, agricultural and construction equipment, pumps and compressors, and two-cycle engines, among others. Roller bearings use rolling elements to maintain a separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types - ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. Roller bearings can be open on both ends (a shaft can pass through) or open on one end and closed on the other. An open end can be sealed or shielde
- Needle Roller Bearing Inner Ring
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.