Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system
- Pressure angle of 20 degrees for a lower contact ratio between gears, resulting in higher load capacity than smaller pressure angles
- Diametral pitch of 6 for applications where transferring torque is more important than controlling changes in speed and direction of rotation with precision
- High carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness
- The Martin high carbon steel spur gear with 20-degree pressure angle (PA) and a diametral pitch (DP) of 6 transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. It has a 20-degree pressure angle for a lower contact ratio between gears, resulting in higher load capacity than smaller pressure angles, and a 6-diametral pitch for applications where transferring torque is more important than having precise control over motion, such as starting, stopping, and changing speed or rotational direction. This spur gear, which can mesh only with spur gears that have the same pressure angle and diametral pitch, is made of high carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness. This Martin spur gear is suitable for use in a variety of commercial and industrial applications, such as construction equipment, aeronautics, conveyors, and manufacturing equipment, among others.
- Spur Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.