Martin Roller Chain Sprocke 0.625" Pitch 1" Bore Dia. 5.123" OD
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For use with 50-2 chain, 5/8" pitch for driver or driven sprocket applications
- Double type B sprocket offers a stable and secure attachment to the shaft, and can be modified to suit a wide variety of applications requiring two chains
- Shaft diameter options range from 1/2 to 1.00" for a variety of applications
- Varying numbers of teeth and pitch diameter sizes offer application flexibility
- High carbon steel for strength and durability
- The Martin double, also known as a duplex, type B sprocket is suitable for use with the series 35-2 chain with 5/8 pitch for driver or driven sprocket applications. Varying numbers of teeth and pitch diameters offer application flexibility. Made from high carbon steel, it has high strength and durability. Multiple chain capability allows for more power at higher operational speeds with greater load capacity.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.