Millennium-Filters MN-HC9801FDP4H PALL Hydraulic Filter Direct Interchange
No reviews found
- This hydraulic filter cartridge is free from manufacturing defects and meets or exceeds factory specifications in terms of fit, form and functionality
- Completely compatible with OEM equipment as specified
- Made in Michigan USA
- Images may be general representations of products
- Millennium-Filters hydraulic cartridges are built to provide superior protection from particles and contamination that can result in inefficiency, downtime, and excessive repair costs. Proper fluid cleanliness levels are critical for components in the hydraulic fluid stream. Types of filtration media used depend on the application. Millennium Filters use micro glass media, stainless steel mesh, or paper media. Micron ratings range from 250 microns down to 1 micron. These hydraulic cartridges are essential to extending component lifecycles and reducing operating expenses.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.