MRC Double Sealed Small Ball Bearing - Size: 1/2"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Single-row, deep-groove ball bearing for applications supporting high speeds, moderately heavy radial loads, and thrust loads in both directions
- Small bearing for fitting small shaft diameters
- Rubber seals on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out
- Pressed steel cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Normal radial internal clearance for applications where thermal expansion is not a factor
- This MRC R series single-row small inch-size ball bearing is double-sealed, and has a pressed steel cage and normal clearance rating. It is suitable for applications supporting high speeds, moderately heavy radial loads, and thrust loads in both directions. Made from high-carbon chromium steel, this bearing has deep inner and outer races that conform to the balls that run in them, allowing higher speeds and creating lower friction than comparable-sized roller bearings.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.