NSK 27300N Static / 17300N Dynamic Load Capacity Thrust Ball Bearing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Single direction, deep-groove thrust ball bearing for applications that support heavy axial loads in one direction
- Open bearing for lubrication applied in place
- Through-hardened chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads
- Pressed sheet steel retainer evenly spaces rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Grooved raceways for higher speeds and thrust-bearing capacity than flat washers
- This NSK single-row, three-piece thrust ball bearing has grooved races and a pressed steel cage. It is suitable for moderate-speed applications that support heavy axial loads in one direction and no radial loads. This deep-groove thrust ball bearing has a three-piece construction with a housing locating washer (ring), a shaft locating washer, and a ball and cage assembly. The washers have grooved raceways that conform to the balls rotating between them, allowing higher speeds and thrust bearing capacity than bearings with flat raceways. The single-row design supports thrust loads in a single direction and tolerates axial deflection, and the open construction allows for the bearing to be lubricated in place. The balls and washers are made of a low-alloy, through-hardened chromium steel for durability, heat tolerance, and resistance to deformity under heavy loads, and the pressed steel cage prevents the balls from coming into contact with each other during use, reducing friction, vibrati
- Thrust Ball Bearings
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.