NSK 60mm Bore 4800Rpm Maximum Rotational Speed Spherical Roller Bearing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 22200 Series two row spherical roller bearing has a "Heavy" rating with oversize rollers to support high radial and oscillating axial loads
- High-capacity steel cage has high wear resistance and spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise
- P5 precision and high-carbon chrome steel parts for increased wear and fatigue resistance
- CN (normal) radial clearance for applications where thermal expansion is not a factor
- Round bore fits conventional cylindrical shafts
- This NSK 22200 Series spherical roller bearing has a high-capacity steel cage, a CN radial clearance, P5 precision, an outer ring with center lubrication groove and three oil holes, and a round bore suitable for applications that support high radial and oscillating axial loads, such as in light rail wheel sets. Its rollers, cage, and rings are made from low-oxide vacuum-melted high-carbon chrome steel for increased wear and fatigue resistance and higher limiting speeds, and it conforms to Deutsches Institut f
- Material Type: Pressed Steel
- System of Measurement: millimeters
- Bore Diameter : 60 mm
- Overall Width : 28 mm
- Max Rotational Speed: 4800 RPM
- Static Load Capacity: 39117 pounds
- Roller Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.