NSK 60mm Bore 4800Rpm Maximum Rotational Speed Spherical Roller Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 22200 Series two row spherical roller bearing has a "Heavy" rating with oversize rollers to support high radial and oscillating axial loads
- High-capacity steel cage has high wear resistance and spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise
- P5 precision and high-carbon chrome steel parts for increased wear and fatigue resistance
- CN (normal) radial clearance for applications where thermal expansion is not a factor
- Round bore fits conventional cylindrical shafts
- This NSK 22200 Series spherical roller bearing has a high-capacity steel cage, a CN radial clearance, P5 precision, an outer ring with center lubrication groove and three oil holes, and a round bore suitable for applications that support high radial and oscillating axial loads, such as in light rail wheel sets. Its rollers, cage, and rings are made from low-oxide vacuum-melted high-carbon chrome steel for increased wear and fatigue resistance and higher limiting speeds, and it conforms to Deutsches Institut f
- Material Type: Pressed Steel
- System of Measurement: millimeters
- Bore Diameter : 60 mm
- Overall Width : 28 mm
- Max Rotational Speed: 4800 RPM
- Static Load Capacity: 39117 pounds
- Roller Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.