NSK 6300rpm 45mm Bore Single Row Ball Bearing (BL309ZNR)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ball Bearing
- Axially symmetric races to support radial loads while maintaining high speeds and rotational accuracy
- Deep grooves support heavier loads than standard grooves and keep balls stable at high speeds
- Maximum type ball bearing uses more bearing balls in the grooves than standard capacity type ball bearings for applications with high radial loads and low axial loads
- Pressed steel cage evenly spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise
- Rubber seals on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out
- The NSK single-row, ball bearing with single shield has symmetric races to support high radial and low axial loads. Its deep grooves make it capable of supporting heavier loads than standard grooves and keeping balls stable for high speeds, and as a maximum type ball bearing, it uses more bearing balls in the grooves than do standard capacity bearings for applications with high radial loads and low axial loads. Its steel cage evenly spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise. It is shielded on one side of the bearing to protect against contaminants. This radial ball bearing is suitable for use in general purpose applications that primarily involve radial loads and minimal axial loads at relatively high rotational speeds. These include transmissions, motors, and pumps, among others.Rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axi
- Material Type: Pressed Steel
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Bore Diameter: 45 mm
- Max Rotational Speed: 6300 RPM
- Static Load Capacity: 44000 Newtons
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 55500 Newtons
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.