NSK BL211 Ball Bearing, Single Row, Maximum Capacity, Open, Pressed Steel Cage, Metric, 55mm Bore, 100mm OD, 21mm Width, 6300rpm Maximum Rotational Speed, 44000N Static Load Capacity, 48000N Dynamic Load Capacity
- Ball Bearing
- Single-row deep groove geometry for high speeds and supporting radial loads
- Chrome steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads
- Maximum type ball bearing uses more bearing balls in the grooves than standard capacity type ball bearings for applications with high radial loads and low axial loads
- Pressed steel cage evenly spaces rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Open bearing for lubrication applied in place
This NSK BL series single-row maximum capacity ball bearing has chrome steel bearing balls, a pressed steel cage, and normal clearance. The high-carbon chromium steel bearing uses more bearing balls in the grooves than standard capacity type ball bearings for applications with high radial loads and low axial loads. The bearing is open on both sides for lubricating the bearing in place and has a pressed steel cage to prevent the balls from coming into contact with each other during use, reducing friction, vibration, and noise. The bearing has a normal radial internal clearance designation, making it suitable for applications where the load and speeds do not result in thermal expansion. This clearance provides latitude for self-realignment and compensates for static and dynamic alignment errors. This radial ball bearing is suitable for use in general purpose applications that primarily involve radial loads and minimal axial loads at relatively high rotational speeds. These applications include transmissions, motors, and pumps, among others.
Rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types: ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. All rolling bearings are open, shielded, or sealed. Sealed bearings are lubricated with oil or grease in the bearing factory, while open and shielded bearings are meant to be lubricated in place, with periodic reapplication of lubrication, based on use. The shield protects the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris that may be introduced and could reduce the ball bearing speed and lifespan. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.
NSK manufactures ball and roller bearings, linear guides, and other components for automotive and industrial applications. The company, founded in 1916 in Japan, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9011 and TS 16949.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.