NSK Spherical Roller Bearing Round Bore Pressed Steel Cage - Size: 50mm
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High-capacity steel cage has high wear resistance and spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise
- Round bore fits conventional cylindrical shafts
- P5 precision and high-carbon chrome steel parts for increased wear and fatigue resistance
- This NSK 21300 Series spherical roller bearing has a high-capacity steel cage, a CN radial clearance, P5 precision, an outer ring with center lubrication groove and three oil holes, and a round bore suitable for applications that support high radial and oscillating axial loads, such as in light rail wheel sets. Its rollers, cage, and rings are made from low-oxide vacuum-melted high-carbon chrome steel for increased wear and fatigue resistance and higher limiting speeds, and it conforms to Deutsches Institut f
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.