NTN 45mm Bore ID Double Shielded 1-Row Deep Groove Radial Ball Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Deep groove geometry for high speeds
- Single row for supporting radial loads
- Steel cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration and noise
- Shields on both sides to keep lubricant in and contaminants out
- CN (normal) radial internal clearance for applications that do not involve thermal expansion or atypical precision
- NTN Single row radial ball bearings are the most widely used bearings and utilize an uninterrupted raceway, which makes these bearings suitable for radial loads, or a combination of thrust and radial loads. This design permits precision tolerances even at high speed operation. Shielded bearings are protected on one, or both sides (suffixes Z and ZZ, respectively) by metal shields fastened to the outer ring. This close clearance labyrinth seal retains the lubricant and prevents the entrance of foreign matter. Sealed bearings incorporate steel reinforced rubber seals securely fastened to a groove on the outer ring. Contact with the inner ring is by sealing lip (Contact Suffix LLU). Or, non-contact with the inner ring is by labyrinth seal (Non-contact Suffix LLB) to provide positive sealing at all times.
- Material Type: Carbon Chrome Steel
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Shield Type: Double Shielded
- Static Load Capacity: 4950 Kilograms
- Body Outside Diameter: 58.0 mm
- NTN 6809ZZ
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.