NTN ASFD205-100D1 Light Duty Flange Bearing 1" Bore 2-25/32" Height
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Lightweight cast iron flanged housing for light-duty applications requiring a compact unit
- Light-duty, double-sealed radial ball bearing insert with a narrow inner ring accepts moderate radial loads and light thrust or combination loads
- Synthetic rubber lip contact seals on both sides of the bearing keep lubricant in and contaminants out
- Ball-point setscrew lock for a three-point contact hold on the shaft
- Brass grease fitting on the housing for reapplying lubricant
- This NTN ASFD series light-duty flange ball bearing unit has a lightweight cast iron housing with two bolt holes, contact seals, and setscrew lock. It is designed for mounting onto bearing surfaces perpendicular to the shaft axis. The one-piece lightweight housing is made of gray cast iron for rigidity and vibration damping. Its lightweight design makes it suitable for small machinery and other applications that support light loads and require a compact unit. It is equipped with a bearing notch on the front face for securing the bearing. The double-sealed, deep-groove chromium steel radial ball bearing insert in the housing is made of through-hardened chromium steel and is rated "light duty" for applications with moderate radial loads and light thrust or combination loads. It has a narrow inner ring on one side for increased shaft support, and a spherical outer surface that compensates for misalignments. Steel-reinforced molded rubber lip seals on both sides of the bearing retain lubri
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.