NTN UCFC Light Duty Piloted Flange Ball Bearing Unit 4 Bolt Holes Setscrew
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cast iron flanged housing with a pilot extension for accurate location and increased stability
- Light-duty, double-sealed radial ball bearing insert with a wide inner ring for moderate radial loads and light thrust or combination loads
- Synthetic rubber lip contact seals keep lubricant in and contaminants out and flingers provide extra sealing protection
- Ball-point setscrew lock for a three-point contact hold on the shaft
- Cast iron dust cover with a closed end provides extra protection against dust and liquids
- This NTN UCFC series light-duty piloted flange ball bearing unit has a cast iron housing with four bolt holes, contact and flinger seals, and setscrew lock. It is designed for mounting onto bearing surfaces perpendicular to the shaft axis. The one-piece housing is made of gray cast iron for rigidity and vibration damping and has a cylindrical spigot joint on the mounting side for accurate placement during installation and increased stability during operation. The double-sealed, deep-groove radial ball bearing insert in the housing is made of through-hardened chromium steel and is rated "light duty" for applications with moderate radial loads and light thrust or combination loads. It has a wide, extended inner ring on both sides for increased shaft support and reduced inner-ring tilt for smooth operation. This self-aligning bearing has a convex sphered outer surface that compensates for misalignments. Steel-reinforced molded rubber lip seals on both sides of the bearing retain lubricant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.